HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIAN, NIGAY, CHONGLOON, RONG'S MUMMY, SIYIX'S LITTLE BRO & oh, me. Haha 5th July babies unite:D Thank you everyone for flooding my inbox with birthday wishes & all the thoughtful presents, your love's felt& greatly appreciated(: even if some of them were REALLY lame. Like Pipi's CROSS-BACK APRON. That has to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever received.
He msged to wish me happy bday<3 Read the msges a million times& still can't stop grinning like a fool(((:
Went back for POP, was awesome as always when sqdmates're tgt(: Met up for brkfast at good ol' Macs, then rushed to sch for the parade which was urm.. hot. Seriously that's all I rmb, all of us fanning ourselves vigorously. Oh, & jumping up to scream for our successors' successors of cos. Drama studio was high! The poor birthday girl got freakin' taupoked & cake smashed onto her shirt )): But I dirtied Waner's shirt& face too so *sheepish* We exhibited our sqd piggishness again, as all the (nice)leftovers were devoured by us.
Somehow when we're tgt, some tears'll be involved. & qing fei de yi triggered us off today. Love sqd songs much, even though they always make me cry no matter where I hear them.
Sadly, everyone had to leave early except Qingqing, Po, Qi& me who went for lunch(after showing considerable bitchiness at Pizza Hut) then almost literally flew to Orchard to shop for ____. Went with Qi to Po's house to watch.. Meteor Graden 1 :DD
I really miss liu xing hua yuan! & dao ming si& mei zuo& my shuaige huazelei! I know it's a super old show but super nice!!! The 3 of us were swooning, in the end Livia also got hooked(:
I'm sorry for cancelling dinner date dear, but I know you'll forgive me haha.
My flu's becoming full-blown& I really don't feel like going out tmr. Or Monday for that matter. But I know pple'll kill me. Sigh I'll be strong!
Damn.
He msged to wish me happy bday<3 Read the msges a million times& still can't stop grinning like a fool(((:
Went back for POP, was awesome as always when sqdmates're tgt(: Met up for brkfast at good ol' Macs, then rushed to sch for the parade which was urm.. hot. Seriously that's all I rmb, all of us fanning ourselves vigorously. Oh, & jumping up to scream for our successors' successors of cos. Drama studio was high! The poor birthday girl got freakin' taupoked & cake smashed onto her shirt )): But I dirtied Waner's shirt& face too so *sheepish* We exhibited our sqd piggishness again, as all the (nice)leftovers were devoured by us.
Somehow when we're tgt, some tears'll be involved. & qing fei de yi triggered us off today. Love sqd songs much, even though they always make me cry no matter where I hear them.
Sadly, everyone had to leave early except Qingqing, Po, Qi& me who went for lunch(after showing considerable bitchiness at Pizza Hut) then almost literally flew to Orchard to shop for ____. Went with Qi to Po's house to watch.. Meteor Graden 1 :DD
I really miss liu xing hua yuan! & dao ming si& mei zuo& my shuaige huazelei! I know it's a super old show but super nice!!! The 3 of us were swooning, in the end Livia also got hooked(:
I'm sorry for cancelling dinner date dear, but I know you'll forgive me haha.
My flu's becoming full-blown& I really don't feel like going out tmr. Or Monday for that matter. But I know pple'll kill me. Sigh I'll be strong!
Damn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home